English Name: Chinese foxglove root
Chinese Name: Dihuang/Shengdihuang/Shudihuang
Latin Name: Radix Rehmannia
Original place: Shanxi, Henan China
Active Ingredients: Rehmannisoside Catalpol , Polysaccharide
Part Used: Root
Color: Light Grey & Black
Package: Carton & Plastic bag
Storage: Keep in cool &dry place
Applications: Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Medicinal
1. Seasonal febrile disease involving yinfen and yuefen,manifested as fever and irritability.
2. Blood-heat ,epistaxis, hemoptysis,
3. Febrile diseases with consumption of body fluid manifested as fever, thirst and constipation.
4. Syndrome of yin deficiency and fire-hyperactivity with hectic fever.
5. Lung dryness syndrome with cough of epistaxis.
6. Sthenic or asthenic heat-syndrome with sorethroat