|Product Name||Fo-Ti Root Extract|
|Active Ingredient||Polygonum multiflorum|
The Chinese common name for fo-ti, he-shou-wu, was the name of a Tang dynasty man whose infertility was supposedly cured by fo-ti; In addition, his long life was attributed to the tonic properties of this herb. Since then, traditional Chinese medicine has used fo-ti to treat premature aging, weakness, vaginal discharges, numerous infectious diseases, angina pectoris, and impotence.
1. He shou wu extract can increase the weight of its thymus, adrenal glands, spleen, and abdominal lymph nodes, increase the total number of white blood cells, and promote phagocytic function of peritoneal macrophages.
2. He shou wu extract can improve the body's ability to run and clear cholesterol, reduce blood lipid levels, delay the development of atherosclerosis
3. Stilbene glycoside extract of he shou wu extract has significant antagonistic effects on hepatic lipid peroxidation, serum alanine aminotransferase and aspartate aminotransferase elevation.
4. he shou wu extract can inhibit the production of interleukin and nitric oxide in a concentration-dependent manner, thereby exerting neuroprotective effects..
Certificate of Analysis
|Batch Quantity||80 KGS|
|Item||Test Standard||Testing Result|
|Particle Size||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||2.20%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.1%||0.05%|
|Yeast & Mold||<100 CFU /g||Complies|
|Conclusion: Conform with USP Standard|
Storage:Closed container. dry & cool. keep away from moisture &strong light
Shelf life:24 Months
Shipping Options as follows
|EMS||Around 7-10 working days|
|DHL||Around 3-5 working days|
|Fedex||Around 4-6 working days|
|TNT||Around 6-7 working days|
|By Air||Around 5-7 working days|
|By Sea||Around 15-30 working days|
Perfect After-Sales Service
- Product Pictures Showing
- Shipment Tracking Number
- Promptly Following Tracking Status
- Delivery Notice
- Product Quality Following
- Product Feedback
- Follow-up Improvement Suggestion